A Bump along The Way



“He who is established in oneness, and whose vision is everywhere, sees the self in all beings, and all beings in the self.” Bhagavad Gita

I have not been active on this blog for a few weeks now. Some of my faithful readers have wondered if I was slacking off or was something awry with me. Here’s the truth. My body has been undergoing changes lately which have slowed most of my activities. That allowed me to watch a lot of television. Naturally this week it was the political activities going in Cleveland. Viewing these seemingly hateful and spiteful words caused me to think of the one being of which we are all a part. Thus the above quote from sacred text flowed through my consciousness.

The physician said I was low in vitamin D and my blood sugar was alarmingly high. I am ingesting medication to remedy those two events and am feeling much better; I am happy to report. It has been far too hot to spend the recommended 15 minutes in the sun each day. All told it is not so very awful except for the abounding energy of which I am accustomed. A visit to the oncologist gave me positive feedback with that crucial relevant blood count being at 1.9 which it has been ever since the chemo therapy concluded.

Thank you so very much for reading this blog. More spiritual stuff will be appearing in the future.

In Love and Light:
I bequeath you:
Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

Respite

My Human Body