Affirmations




Affirmations that crossed my consciousness and was left behind after a season of use; sometimes come up and demand to be used again. One such affirmation I had gleaned from a book years and years ago; used to propel my expansion; and had totally forgotten. It bloomed in my mind this morning.

God loves me and cares for me and is giving me all good things.” It comforted me during a time of great financial upheaval and took me to a place of acceptance and grace. I thought I have moved beyond to a place where I did not have to focus on my material needs. But in climbing the spiral of growth, I am again in a place of financial upheaval. It is slower this time; not as abrupt as it was back at the end of the last century; but it is here nonetheless.

More than a year ago my car died a very natural death. I simply accepted that I could rely on others to transport me; and so far I get around to necessary places like the doctor, the store and church. Recently I have chafed at being housebound except for those times when loved ones help me out and take me places. I am no longer able to get up and go on a whim.

Thus when the forgotten affirmation cropped up, I knew that the situation to which it must be applied is to receive the ‘good thing’ of reliable transportation to support my whims.

I will keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed