1996



I was searching for a lost book, and came upon the below letter I wrote to God. I leave it here unchanged as it is still relevant.

December 31, 1996

Dear God:

This year has been one of great challenge for me. Yet I find that my level of trust has grown. It is time for a review, as was as to lay out the expectations that are in my heart to have a solid foundational framework in which to view the new year. 

I am truly grateful for this time on this earth. It is a wonderful life. Although there has been the appearance of lack and material progress, it has been a fruitful life. I know somewhere deep within my soul that Spirit, the motive force behind everything, is striving to be more tangible within my world for the upcoming year. I trust that I will be willing to hear and respond to the call to come up higher. I do so want to stay in the consciousness of your Presence at all times.

As I observe myself shift into a new paradigm, I do know that the hand of Love is on my life. I trust that the personal work, which has been evolving over the past month, will continue to expand. I know that I approach this work with as much honesty as I understand and with a great willingness to serve the Kingdom of Light. I honor all the decisions that have brought me to this moment, and allow the Holiness within my soul to continue to guide and bless me.
I do want material blessings in 1997. I know even now these blessings are mine. Therefore, I accept the increasing material manifestations of money, car, a new dwelling and expansion of the work that is being revealed to me.

My prayer for the planet is the striving toward the Light, being done by so many, be strengthened. I pray that more of the world’s population find peace and prosperity. Bless the President of this country and the leaders of all countries. May a new sense of brotherhood prevail upon this planet. May the Christ come in Its fullness within the heart of all mankind. May the Love which brought us here continue to lead us into more humane interactions one with another. Let the light, which shone in the beginning, shine even more brilliantly in the hearts of mankind.

Father/Mother/God I surrender all of me to you and accept the your guidance and blessings this new year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed