Birthday Number 79


 Yesterday, I celebrated my 79th birthday. It is wonderful knowing I've lived for 79 years in this body. 

As I recall my span of years, it seems that it was just the other day, I was nine or ten years old and my only concern was could I go next door to pick some genype (a beloved fruit with a huge seed that could be roasted), from our neighbor's tree. Here I am 70 years later crying with joy at the sight of my family gathered around my bed singing happy birthday to me.

Here's the story of this body. It had a recurring vaginal abscess for thirty years, which led to a phenomenal healing of the childhood trauma of being repeated molested by a neighbor who bribed me not to tell.

From that point I journeyed on in it as a very healthy vehicle until in the middle sixties when it encountered cancer as an accelerant to a deeper plunge into the invisible world of Spirit. Using the opportunity cancer offered, I began to knowledge some of the other talents I brought into this lifetime. and made them available to my fellow travelers.

Today I allow the healing energies to flow freely through this wonderful body. In doing so I allow others to use their down strength.

I am Blessed and very privileged to be here all this time.

Now on to the next seventy, after all this pinch of eternity we call our lifetime is a marathon, not a sprint.

Photo: At the back is Barbara, my niece, in the forefront her three children, Quinton, Monique and Lavena, in the middle is Barbara's three grandchildren, next to Barbara is the beloved Miss Ka and then there is me with the glasses on my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

What The MRI Revealed

Pulling a Jimmy Carter