Reaching out


 Today I spoke with my very dear friend, and she mentioned that a mutual friend was on her mind. I said that same friend has been on my mind as well. When we ended the call, I called that friend who had moved away from the Atlanta area, got here machine and left a message letting her know how loved she was by her Atlanta friends. Within a few minutes my beloved friend called, and we had a most loving and warming conversation.

(That paragraph was written May 30, 2023, then tennis begun with the French open at Roland-Garros started May 31, 2023, so I will complete that amazing, serendipitous experience, after it ends a week from today, on June 11, 2023, or perhaps a little sooner, but it will be done.)

A few days before I had received a massive amount of the healing energy that sometimes courses through my body up and down my spine the same event happens whenever I need to contact someone who may need to connect to this energy. Sometimes the energy seems to flow into what I have come to call a connecting node and expand in another direction for further expression. It was clear to me that was the reason I reached out to this friend. Several minutes after hanging up from that call, the phone rang, and it was from another friend I had not heard from in quite a while. As soon as I said hello a surge of energy came flowing through me causing my body to quake. I sensed that another node was being connected into this expanding healing energy which I am privileged to be a part of.  This energy I know as The Bright And Morning Star.

Over time I have come call this energy The Singularity Of Oneness.

I have more to say about this phenomenon in the next post or few, please watch this space.

In Love and Light I bequeath you Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

What The MRI Revealed

Pulling a Jimmy Carter