HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Last year, at this precise time in my personal history, I was recovering from having my half of my colon cut out. That makes me a semicolon. On Thanksgiving day last year, it was a great task to eat and then mostly mush. I have recovered. I am healthy today. See how much I have to give thanks for.

The gifts which came my way as a result of the surgery and chemo therapy are too numerous to tell here. I received friends I would not have had otherwise. I received a greater appreciation for the small things. I received the renewed effort to share the wisdom I have been accumulating with so many others. I received the energy and thrust to make this blog post a daily occurrence. I received LOVE.

For all those gifts, I am truly grateful, and will forever be grateful.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, 
IN LOVE AND LIGHT I BEQUEATH YOU LOVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed