Energy Flow



Today, Sunday is the first full day of spring. There has been some very unusual energy flow the entering the planet. I feel it strongly as a new vibrancy and a wanting to do. I know that this is the time to sit still and let the transforming quality of this new energy to process me and flow through me to help the planet

I learned today that trees have distinct DNA as people do. Those engaged in plant DNA research can tell one tree from another by analyzing their DNA. This is fascinating to me that one of the features we hold dear is actually shared by all life on the planet. Not only are humans unique with a chosen purpose, but the trees also. I bet even blades of grass are unique. What a wonderful universe we life in! Imagine the vastness of the grand universe and no two living things are alike
.
That concludes my rambling for this today.

Oh yes, please take care of you; and know that you are loved without any condition whatsoever. Imagine that! No condition is placed on the love the Universe holds for you. You do not have to be anything other than what you are right now! You do not have to achieve anything or go any places in particular, or be tall, short, young or old; you are loved just as you are right this minute.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Get copies of my fee eBooks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed