Recycle



"Somewhere inside of me is a great contentment, a feeling that everything has already fallen into place and the springing forth into physical manifestation is right around the corner.  It is a quiet sense of completion, a deep knowing that former things have passed away, and the world I occupy has already changed. This feeling does not point to one particular event, but a general, overall settling into a new mode of expressing."

The above quote is from a book I have been threatening to publish for years now. I was making the final editing pass before seeking a publisher when that paragraph leapt out at me. There is no chance or accident. I am at a point in my experience when there is a giant shifting in how I do life. That thought has been dancing at the periphery of my awareness for the past few days. The paragraph written so very long ago solidified the shift for me. telling me that I am climbing the spiral and am at the same vertical point I was then.

Experience recycles itself. If one is expanding, one encounters the same experience only on a different and higher plane than encountered before. I am experiencing a shift from a place in which I was rather comfortable into a different place not so familiar. 

That I think is a mark of continued growth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed