Bright Spots

 


Yesterday, I finally gave in and called an ambulance and gat myself taken to the ER, where I saw Doctor handsome, I 'sware to God' he was straight out of central casting. Never mind the eye candy doctor.  Let me tell you about the pain. It was steady with shooting moments that solicited a scream, sometimes it started under my left armpit and wound its way down the arm and into the elbow. All the while the pain was accompanied by thundering belches.

So, here's the first bright spot, they took an Xray of my left shoulder, right there in the ER waiting room. No calling down to imaging, no being wheeled down long hallways but in the screened room on the bed which served as a gurney. The young technician wheeled in a device fit for a science fiction movie, pointed it at me asked me to turn my head to the right, said thank you to me and it was done, and she was gone. 

A few groaning minutes went by, and I closed my eyes for a brief meditation, a practice I do when I have to wait for the attention of medical persons to come to see me. I dozed some, then the curtain was drawn open and there stood Dr Handsome all smiles, with the second bright spot. There was a pinched nerve triggering the pain, and he had a doctor within the system that could take care of such a situation, I should make an appointment as soon as possible. You bet I will as soon as offices open.

 I am so very grateful to know what to do about the pain which occupied my awareness for more than a month. 

There are bright spots in every day, that was mine Today.

Photo is one of the many selfies I have been taking recently.

Comments

Cheryl Ledbetter said…
My Gift Today💖 Reading your Beautiful words & messages.
Thank you for allowing me to see and read your visions and jmemories of Past and Present😊You were Always so kind to me as a shiny light with the gentleness of soft cotton. My heart is sad but I know your Beauty will continue always, lifting and shining to ME and the Many others that have had the privilege of experiencing that Beautiful Glow. I will continue to look for your words and messages with a Cheerful ♥️ and 😁 From my♥️to your❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

What The MRI Revealed

Pulling a Jimmy Carter