EPOCH (Part 3)



The road to compassion was long. It contained many conversations with my soul. There were long hours of meditation in order for me to absorb and integrate the information and wisdom from those conversations.

Every soul incarnating on this plane of existence does so with a specific purpose. That purpose leads the human to behave in certain ways and have particular proclivities that is understandable only if the soul's purpose was known to the casual observer.

The bribing pedophile next door had a specific purpose which drew him to children. He loved children intensely. However, being human, he equated love with sexual pleasure.  Sadly, this drew him away from the intent of his incarnation. He came into incarnation with the intention of telling celestial stories to the children he drew to himself. This would assist them in opening to new and enriching experiences thereby elevating their consciousness. The reason for his story telling was to prepare the generation after his to be the nurturers of the influx of light bearers who started to incarnate in the sixties and seventies. He did not do his part thereby skewing the path slightly off course for many. When I understood this compassion started to creep into my thinking about my memories of that time in my childhood.

From a human point of view, it is sad to miss the opportunity to complete one's intended purpose for being in a body. This particular understanding deepened my compassion for his soul. I know the wide Universe is even now affording him the opportunity to redeem and redirect the energy he spent in pedophilia. In the grand fabric of life, we are so interwoven that the expansion of one expands all.

The molestation and its painful recurring abscess afforded me the opportunity to achieve quantum progress in my spiritual unfolding. That indeed was a blessing. That is another part of being human. We choose to grow through pain instead of joy which is equally as efficacious.

In Love and Light:

I Bequeath you Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed