Odessey (Part 4 The current phase)

 


This part of the journey is interesting to me. I am about to step into something which I've avoided for many years, and it is totally unfamiliar to me. I am about to stop waiting to be discovered and get on with the work for which the guardians stopped me from leaving this plane. The work is so imperative, yet I am still reluctant to name it. "Stop dancing around and say what must be said," whispers my soul.

Often our purpose is not known to our everyday waking self; thus, the best that can be done is to work on the next task that is presented to us. My next task is to make myself available as a channel to individuals who may choose to avail themself of the healing energy I channel.  While I stand as a channel for this healing energy, restoration is an individual choice and a willingness to accept the premise on which the concept of energy healing rests. Although restoration may be instantaneous it may not be. A feeling of peace and self-acceptance may be the only result that is observable.

 This portion of the work is suspended for a short while. The reason for this postponement is the current open warfare on our planet. 
The above was censured.
I deleted the part to which they objected, but I see some value in the remaining bit.


.
The below two paragraphs are what remain after I deleted the part the platform objected to. 

Over many lifetimes, Mr. Putin has accumulated quite a bit of the forces of darkness within his energy field.  At this point in his evolution, he only listens to the darkness, the call from his own inner light he ignores completely.  The work I've been doing is to call out the light shrouded by his accumulated darkness. The urgency of this call is excluding me from doing any individual channeling.
    
If any of this resonates with you, please join me and call to the light within Mr. Putin's soul. At this juncture, I see him as a frightened little boy sucking on his thump in a corner completely surrounded by the forces of darkness. To call on the light within his soul may sound simplistic, but I know it works and we are the ones to work it. To do this simply say to him within the confines of your imagination; "You are light, from light please allow your light to shine." This can be either said aloud or simply as a thought within your mind.

Thanks for sharing the journey thus far.

Comments

You are an amazing lightworker!
I pray for your success, especially in calling other lightworkers to join you.
I pray for Putin every day, but more along the lines of invoking Divine Power over him.
Having a lot of trouble seeing the light in him.

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed