Women’s Retreat


Friday and Saturday I attended a Women's Retreat at Unity North Atlanta. It was one of the most beneficial gathering I had attended in a very long time. Amy Steinberg was magnificent and her voice will shake mountains is its strength. The process she led with women in a circle to claim their past condition was very powerful. The breath work led by Ananda was so very powerful and expansive. I cried may tears this weekend and it has left me cleansed. the next two paragraphs contain the testimonial I wrote for the church's Face Book page.
 
The Women’s Retreat was a collection of expanding events for me. The camaraderie combined with the elegance of presenters made the whole affair a touch stone of grace. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of being there. There was love everywhere and the conversations in between the sessions proved to be enlightening as well.

For me the most expanding sessions were the circle within the circle where we stepped in the inner circle for all conditions women can be heir to and the breath work. During that circle I was amazed at how much we have in common and how connected we were to one another. Whenever a condition was named more than a few stepped in to claim it. Never was a condition named and only one woman step forward.

Doing the breath work opened spaces within me that I had not visited before. There is more space me now than before I attended the Women’s Retreat at UNA.

Cecelia (Joyce) Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed