ODESSY (Part 2)

 



The fourth night I spent in the hospital brought the information I am tasked to share. It is to be noted that was two nights after my encounter with the guardians who prevented me from leaving this plane. Here is some of that information.

Our planet is a great soul who is making her transition to the fifth dimension and we, humanity, as a being living on her surface must heal our division and the ancient wound of feelings of separation. We are being asked to remember we are connected in the great web of life and not separate entities living in loneliness.  In order to facilitate this movement of Spirit, The Great Central Sun has sent us a mediator in the person of a Bright and Morning Star. The Energy this powerful being is transmitting carries healing for the body of the earth and the human bodies living on the surface of the earth. This healing energy is available to every human no matter the belief system that human is living within. Belief systems can be useful as centering tools to focus the attention on healing and allow greater access to this abundant energy. The Bright and Morning Star can be visualized as a shinning lily with huge sparkling petals on which a human can lay and absorb the healing energy.

My function now is to stand as an open channel to transmit this energy to all that is within my orbit. Everyone is invited to participate in this important work. The more open and willing one is the greater the benefit will be to humanity and the earth.

A grand manifestation of how quickly this radiant healing can take place happened within a few weeks after my leaving the hospital. As part of the aftercare a nurse and several therapists paid me home visits. On one such visit a therapist stopped the work we were doing and told me about her friend who had a stroke. I stopped her mid-sentence and asked for her friend's name. Without saying another word, I grabbed my healing crystal closed my eyes and entered into a meditation reclining on the healing petals of the Bright and Morning Star taking the friend of my therapist with me. After a few minutes of this I shuddered and returned to the work she came to do. The therapist did not come every day, so a few days passed before I saw her again. It was then she told me that the following morning after our session her friend awoke with no sign of her having had a stroke.

There are other indications of the work being done in and around me. Part 3 of these posts will speak to some of those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed