Parts of a Journey (Part 1)

 



In 1997 my life fell apart while living in Miami, I had to leave my apartment just weeks ahead of eviction. I tried to get work fixing the computer programs that was slated to crash when 2000 rolled around. However, the field had moved on and the work had moved to India where the programmers there simple logged on and work for far less than an aging programmer would go for. It all appeared quite dire and of my own choosing with the decisions I made, to self-publish three books and promote them. that was the seeming path to the collapse of my personal economy and homelessness without actually living on the streets. I was blessed with friends who gave me shelter. A friend knew someone who had an aging aunt in Daytona Beach who needed a companion. This seemed to be the ideal solution to my housing situation in Miami. I grasped the opportunity and moved to Daytona Beach.

That is how I arrived in the place I came to call The Day Tone; a place where I received important information concerning the global freak out that was to come with the pending end of the Myan calendar in 2012.  I wrote down the information and again self-published it in two separate books, the first, A Differing Light in June 2007, is available both in paperback and eBook forms. The second is only available in eBook form here.

The arc of my spirit ual unfoldment looks a lot like homelessness, eviction, lost purchased homes, being abandoned by a man I followed to West Africa, two bouts with colon cancer; the second of which is current, sometimes poverty and hunger, all steps to a greater openness to the movement of Healing energy through me. As I write this, I am very grateful for all those experiences; I am also grateful for every little manifestation of my fellow travelers being helped by the energy flowing through me.  I offer this help to those ask and those who I get a persistent urge to contact. Whenever this great urge comes over me and I reach out the action is potent for me and the one I am urged to contact. in those instances, the flow of energy continues long after the contact has ended. I am grateful for that too.

The photograph at the top of this post is of my great niece with her permission. The goofy being behind her is me of course. 

























 SmithSm

There was another book, and it is available online.  I detailed the information I received while navigating my way in the Day Tone. It was an important time for me, given the evolution which took place in my psyche. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respite

Pulling a Jimmy Carter

What The MRI Revealed